Re: UI guidelines for extensions?

Hi Sri

Thanks for the tip, I did consider writing a service but wasn't sure because:

a) Only my Gnome Shell extension would be consuming the service at this point, so re-factoring the code to read from Google Reader into a separate service seemed unwarranted.

b) This doesn't address the need for the extension/service/app to live somewhere on the desktop.

I'll subscribe to Gnome Design and talk to them. Regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo gladwell gmail com>
http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell