Use mouse push to open/close items on top bar in same fashion as activities

I must say I really love the work you guys are doing on the new shell. Much better than unity. May I suggest using mouse push to open/close items on top bar in same fashion as activities? I think it would fit the overall theme of the new shell, and would lend to the usability of the upcoming android type devices with touch-screens. I know I'm planning on getting some sort of portable tablet and playing around with Ubuntu mobile when the dust settles a little. You guy's are awesome! Thank you so much,    Russell