Re: Autohide Top Bar?
- From: Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com>
- To: Mystilleef <mystilleef gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list <gnome-shell-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Autohide Top Bar?
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:50:44 -0700
On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 15:46 -0400, Mystilleef wrote:
> The panel appears if the focused window is not maximized. That's the
> whole point of intellihide. If you've played with avant window
> navigator, or any worthwhile dock system, you'll get a better idea of
> how this works.
I still want it there when I'm reading mail or a web site, which is most
of the time. Plus I tend to switch back and forth between maximized and
non-maximized apps a lot, and I don't think I'd like the panel
ping-ponging around as I did so.
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Fedora Talk: adamwill AT fedoraproject DOT org
] [Thread Prev