Re: Is there a tutorial for writing gnome-shell extensions?

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
You can try http://blog.fpmurphy.com/2011/04/gnome-3-shell-extensions.html

I'm currently trying to write one up for GNOME Journal as well.  Although the link posted above does a pretty good job as well.  The trick is that the API isn't quite documented and so you don't really know what is all available to you and how you can use it.

sri