Re: Unable to load sample extensions

please ignore the previous mail, wrong place to report. The latest update from fedora fixed the issue.

thanks

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 4:04 AM, Vamsi Krishna Brahmajosyula <vamsikrishna brahmajosyula gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I was trying to install and run the example extension on gnome shell (gnome 3/ Fedora 15 )

Looking glass shows "ReferenceError: Shell is not defined"

even gnome-shell --create-extension did not work for me.

Let me know if i am missing something.

Thanks.