Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes

From "user" to "user": Could you please stop spamming this list? We get
it: You don't like GNOME3, because basically you just simply hate any
form of change.

At least stop pretending like you would be speaking for "the users". You
are not. For every deeply dissatisfied user I can come up with five who
love GNOME3. (and I know what I'm talking about, cause I professionally
write - amongst other things - about GNOME/Linux and so see a LOT of
feedback from "normal" users).

You are just one guy who thinks he is much more important than everybody
else. Again: you are not. Get over it, choose something else, fork
GNOME2, whatever. But please: Do it somewhere else, there are a lot of
people here on this list, who really want to read about GNOME Shell
development, which this list actually is about.

thanks
Andreas