Possibility to show week number in the calendar

Hello

I decided to try my luck asking here whether there will be a
possibility to show the week number in the calendar? I am using that
feature all the time and every time I use an operation system without
week numbers I really, really miss them. My schedule is based on week
numbers thus missing them are a great loss for me. Having to visit a
web page (I own no physical calendars) to see which week we are in is
annoying and non-practical.

Please do not remove it all-together from the calendar.
--
Mvh / Kind regards
Torstein Adolf Winterseth