Re: [Usability] Behavior of Minimizing Windows Violates Mental Model

On 11/28/2010 03:38 AM, Lincoln Yeoh wrote:
Hi,

I agree that there should be an option for something like a task bar.

But if taskbars are such a bad idea, then how about this:

To make the interface more consistent, GUI web browsers while running
in GNOME should not have visible tabs to click on despite supporting
tabbed browsing, and instead have a "tab activity menu".

Regards,
Link.