Re: Sujestion

+1

From: "Allison Vollmann" <allisonvoll yahoo com br>
To: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 8:18:47 PM
Subject: Sujestion

Hello,

first of all, congratulations for the amazing work which you make.

I really think that gnome-shell is the future of desktop.

I run gnome-shell on a netbook with resolution (1024x600), and the window title bar is fill an unnecessary size when the window is maximized, so a suggest to join the window title bar with the gnome top panel, like happen in ubutu netbook remix and in OSX, i think that should be an dramatically GUI improvement with tiny effort.

Best regards.