Re: Gnome Shell broken in one user account, works in other

Hi again!

I have done this in between sessions for my regular account:

rm -rf .config .gconf .gconfd .local .cache

But the problem persists. Whenever I switch to Activities, X freezes
and I have to kill it from a console. It never brings up the
activities screen. Works fine with other account.

/Andreas