Re: is it possible to build GS against glib 2.26?
- From: Jarlath Reidy <jarlathreidy gmail com>
- To: Milan Bouchet-Valat <nalimilan club fr>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: is it possible to build GS against glib 2.26?
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 18:01:58 +0000
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Milan Bouchet-Valat <nalimilan club fr>
Le mardi 09 novembre 2010 à 00:53 +0000, Jarlath Reidy a écrit :
You don't need to. Just follow the instructions from
> Ubuntu 10.10 uses glib 2.26 and jhbuild gives errors at 24/25:
> reference to `g_source_get_time'
> Is it possible to get around this without installing another operating
Thank you both. That works.
] [Thread Prev