Re: gnome-shell future plans?

On 11/09/2010 07:41 AM, kaddy080 gmail com wrote:
Hi All

is there an official blueprint of what gnome-shell will look like when released? I seen a mockup a while ago that was a bit like unity (but wayyyyy better) is that official? any links to official mockups/designs being implemented in the future? or will it look like what it does at present? :s any planned features for implementation that we
can read about? can't find much......

cheers

kaddy