Re: GNOME Shell 2.91.2 released

nice

is there any screenshots of the latest Gnome-shell build?

Also... is there any official blueprints/mockup etc to what gnome-shell is going to look like when it is released? I saw a mockup a while
ago which looked a bit like unity..... is that look officially planned? Any future features planned for implementation that we can read about? can't find much

cheers
kaddy