Re: Re: An intention note

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 2:29 AM, Kao Chen <kaochen2 gmail com> wrote:
I have read the Gnome-Shell documents but he is too long.
The document is too detail to be well understand.
We can't see the relation between concepts and technical solutions IMHO.

GNOME marketing team is coming up with something that should explain GNOME 3.  It isn't completely fleshed out I think which is why you're not seeing something like this.

sri