Re: Gnome-Shell building fails on Arch Linux

On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 04:19 +0200, Florian Müllner wrote:

> > ./json-parser.c:916:38: error: comparison between ‘GTokenType’ and ‘enum
> > <anonymous>’
>
> This is a combination of
> (1) gcc 4.5 being overly pedantic and warning about legitimate code
> (2) CFLAGS containing -Werror to treat warnings as errors
>
> The easiest "fix" is to drop to the console (it's "4" in jhbuild, ain't
> it?) and resume the build with "make CFLAGS=-Wno-error" - it should
> finish successfully, so you can exit the console and resume jhbuild.

I just pushed a "fix" to json-glib master, so if anyone with GCC 4.5
wants to give it a try and report back (either here or to me directly)
it would be much appreciated.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi, Open Source Software Engineer
Intel Open Source Technology Center