Re: Gnome-Shell building fails on Arch Linux

Nevermind. I just re-started it and it runs perfectly now. Props to the GNOME Shell team for working so hard :D!

From: Ryan Peters <sloshy45 sbcglobal net>
To: Florian Müllner <florian muellner gmail com>
Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Sent: Tue, May 25, 2010 9:39:18 PM
Subject: Re: Gnome-Shell building fails on Arch Linux

Tried that and it compiled perfectly! Thank you so much! However, when I run the Shell, I get this after a few seconds:

$ gnome-shell/install/bin/gnome-shell --replace
do_wait: drmWaitVBlank returned -1, IRQs don't seem to be working correctly.
Try adjusting the vblank_mode configuration parameter.
      JS LOG: GNOME Shell started at Tue May 25 2010 21:34:17 GMT-0500 (CST)
WARNING: Application calling GLX 1.3 function "glXCreatePixmap" when GLX 1.3 is not supported!  This is an application bug!
WARNING: Application calling GLX 1.3 function "glXDestroyPixmap" when GLX 1.3 is not supported!  This is an application bug!
      JS LOG: Failed to acquire org.freedesktop.Notifications; trying again
Shell killed with signal 11