Re: What will be included in 3.0?

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 13:36 -0600, Sean Brady wrote:
> So there have been some great ideas tossed around on this list, and I am
> curious as to what the designers and developers think makes the cut for
> 3.0... can anyone comment on that?
>
> Personally I would like to see the running applications list that Tomasz
> Sterna has proposed, as well as some of the project centric work by Kao
> Chen included in betas for 3.0.

if you want to make that happen, I suggest you start by cloning the
gnome-shell repository and write those features; then you can submit
them for review to Bugzilla.

the gnome-shell team is already pretty busy writing what the design
documents define, and fixing bugs; new designs, and new features that do
not align with the current designs, are up for grabs.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi, Open Source Software Engineer
Intel Open Source Technology Center