Telepathy integration plans
- From: Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume desmottes collabora co uk>
- To: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Cc: Telepathy <telepathy lists freedesktop org>
- Subject: Telepathy integration plans
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:31:33 +0000
Plans regarding Telepathy integrations have recently changed .
I'm not sure this is the best approach but, before stating my opinion
I'd have few questions:
- According my understanding of the bug, your plan is to not use the
Telepathy API directly but rely on Empathy to push notifications to
gnome-shell through the notification API. Is that correct?
- What are your requirements regarding IM integration into gnome-shell?
Last time I checked the plan was implement something like this mokcup:
Is that still accurate? Do you have more documents explaining the
user-experience you want to reach regarding IM integration?
- Do you still plan to implement an Approver  in gnome-shell (bug
] [Thread Prev