Telepathy integration plans

Plans regarding Telepathy integrations have recently changed [1].
I'm not sure this is the best approach but, before stating my opinion
I'd have few questions:

- According my understanding of the bug, your plan is to not use the
Telepathy API directly but rely on Empathy to push notifications to
gnome-shell through the notification API. Is that correct?

- What are your requirements regarding IM integration into gnome-shell?
Last time I checked the plan was implement something like this mokcup:
Is that still accurate? Do you have more documents explaining the
user-experience you want to reach regarding IM integration?

- Do you still plan to implement an Approver [2] in gnome-shell (bug