Re: Gnome-Shell Proposed Mock Up

On 01/06/2010 04:05 AM, David Hamm wrote:
For Your Viewing Pleasure.
http://meson.us/x/GnomeShell/
*note new xcf is missing a lot of stuff from the original draft, this makes me sad but I'm to lazy to add it now. *glances at watch*
I'm kinda skeptical the dock will make it in :*(, however if shell looks similar to this it might be hard to say no. Firefox also looks ugly atm
I'm sure there are other kinks that could be worked out... would be nice to know what-cha think ?

Background Picture is by Pixel F**Kers not sure where exactly I got it...its also in the xcf clean. *I can remove it if necessary or if there is a link it would be nice to know. I also have more of the backgrounds like it if people like

ps. Some stuff not noted in pictures, dragging window to top maximizes, and there is no minimize, rather closing the application is like android and its kept idle waiting for you unless you forget about it.

Top right Icon also indicates whether signed into some on-line chat application. Orange away, clear off-line, Grey invisible ect...

Some music while your looking... http://meson.us/video/2008Dec13th.ogg