Re: gnome-shell, vlc and fullscreen

On 02/06/2010 03:01 AM, Ramon Martínez Coscollà wrote:
I do not know if this is the place to post bugs, but there it is a
little annoyance... both flash and vlc fullscreen modes do not cover the
upper Activities bar, so it is not really a fullscreen mode. However,
Movie Player works ok...

Where can I post this kind of things??

In any case, I would like to thank developers: they spend their time
trying to improve our user expierence. And I think gnome-shell is just
amazing...