Re: Suggestion: File paths in overlay search, apps in order of last use

Now that you mention it, moving the favorites around would be a pain. Scratch that thought. I'm using the daily jhbuild, which has broken the favorites so many times I suppose I stopped setting them, so I guess I forgot about them. :)

I really really like the file path idea though, especially if it had tabular completion. And the possibilities for plugins is endless.