suggestions/queries

Hi
i don't know whether its been suggested yet or whether this is plans to add this, but i thought i'de mention it anyway.
When you zoom out via 'activities' and have more than 21 icons in your favourites, it seems to push "places and devices" and "recent items" down below the screen, and you can't access it.
There really should be a scroll bar so that after you have the maximum amount of icons in your favourites, you can still add more icons, but have to scroll down to view them.

Also, when you right click on an icon... the only option you have is to "remove" the icon from favourites..... is it going to get the same functionality when right clicking on icons as you do when you right click on icons on the desktop? it definately needs to be done.....

thats the main things I want to know about for now... but another couple queries are"
will the top panel have similiar functionality as gnome-panel? alot of people like to right click and add programs, or drag icons to the panel... or adjust the theme of it.... any plans???

also, is mutter going to have effect plugin support so that we can have similiar effects provided by compiz? would be a major disappointment if we didn't have any effects in gnome-shell

Thanks

kaddy