- From: Mathew Howard <mathew litewire net>
- To: Rovanion Luckey <rovanion luckey gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Suggestions.
- Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 09:09:23 -0500
> I am one who personally love the Category system, even tough it may
> not be optimal it is in my mind much easier to navigat than a huge
> grid. So I second the idea that there should be different viewmodes
> for applications, just as there are for workspaces.
> The different modes I would like are:
> The current Grid-view
> The category system. Maybe a redesigned one with other categories.
I agree, there are problems with the categories, but it did seem easier
to navigate to me. I do like the grid much better than the flat list we
had before though.
] [Thread Prev