Re: Keyboard shortcuts or other documentation

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Rob Bean <papabean gmail com> wrote:
> While there appears to be a wealth of information for developers interested
> in hacking on Gnome-Shell.  What about documentation on basic usage?
> Keyboard shortcuts, etc.  Does it exist or is it as-yet-to-be written?

There are two parts to this; "global" shortcuts and in-overview
shortcuts.  The former where we want to be is integrating with the
GNOME keyboard shortcuts capplet.  The latter I think the best way
would be to when a modifier key is held down, pop up tooltips with
keyboard shortcuts for the displayed items.