Features

I know gnome shell is in early developpement stage, and the following or similar may be implemented or not necessary. Anyway I think it's allready quiet usable and nice to work with. But while using it I felt it could be nice if :

After having clicked on the "Activities" button, one could change active workspace using "tab" or the arrows, going then to the active workspace using "Enter"..
Clicking on the title of the activity window (current active application), would display a list of open applications for the worskpace.

Anyway thanx for this nice experience and keep up the good work !!

nico