RE: General Gnome-Shell Question

Read the design document, currently there is no plans for a window list (though I personally hope this changes)
However, GNOME Shell is still open to interface changes.

Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:17:25 -0500
Subject: General Gnome-Shell Question
From: brentfoor gmail com
To: gnome-shell-list gnome org

After using gnome shell for about 4 months and reading things that come over this mail list. I have a few things I would like to suggest to change I'm working on making some mockups but I'm wondering if its too late for UI changes and if some kind of window list feature has been decided on, "the lack of a windows list is what my mockup addresses".

Thanks, Brent Foor