From: "Kirill Radzikhovskyy" <kirillrdy gmail com>
To: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 8:57:07 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Cant drag windows to workspace

After latest rebuild, ( introduction of sidebar) I am unable to drag applictaions (windows), icons from application list, into first row workspace.
If I have two workspaces, I cant drag at all,
when i create 4, i can drag from first row into second row, but not back,

I am not sure if its gnome-shell or is it clutter upgrade that caused it ?

Perhaps I will try to checkout earlier commits, trying to find where did it stop working,

--
Everything is made from a Dream - /-Sakurai Kazutoshi-/

"To iterate is human, to recurse, divine."
-- Robert Heller

"To recurse is human, to box a continuation into an object and send it across a network is divine. "
-- Andy Kitchen

Mike Ditka - "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."