Re: Breadcrumbs in the panel

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Sander Dijkhuis <sander dijkhuis gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for the reactions about the breadcrumbs idea [1]! I tried to implement
parts of it in a separate, experimental Git branch. The code is very ugly and
some things like maximalization, minimalization and urgent windows don't work
well yet, but it might be enough to see if the ideas work.

I'll try it as soon as I get back to my PC in the campus. It looks very good on the screenshot so far ...

--
A.K.