Breadcrumbs error

Good day to everyone on the list. This is regarding a failed startup
for the breadcrumbs branch. I followed the instructions for
installation in Sander's message:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-shell-list/2009-May/msg00037.html

When i run gnome-shell --replace, the main error in the terminal is
'No property fps on this GObject ClutterTimeline'. Attached to this
email is the complete command line output., including a message I get
after "git  checkout sander/breadcrumbs", because i don't know the
first thing about git. Please excuse me if the error is glaringly
obvious, I am a casual desktop user and linux sophmore :)

Im running ubuntu 9.04, for 64bit architectures and gnome-shell master
branch is running without a hitch. My gfx card is an intel GM965/GL960
integrated driver, in case this information is pertinent.

Thanks a lot in advance and I'd like to commend Sander for the elegant
breadcrumb solution to window selection.

Fernando M.
--
http://www.augiasamena.com
http://www.jacobinodiscos.cl
fernando homework:~$ cd gnome-shell/source/gnome-shell/
fernando homework:~/gnome-shell/source/gnome-shell$ git checkout sander/breadcrumbs
Note: moving to "sander/breadcrumbs" which isn't a local branch
If you want to create a new branch from this checkout, you may do so
(now or later) by using -b with the checkout command again. Example:
  git checkout -b <new_branch_name>
HEAD is now at b20409a... Merge branch 'master' into breadcrumbs
fernando homework:~/gnome-shell/source/gnome-shell$ src/gnome-shell --replace      JS LOG: Loading tweener.js
      JS LOG: Loading tweenlist.js
      JS LOG: Done loading tweenlist.js
      JS LOG: Done loading tweener.js
    JS ERROR: !!!   Exception was: Error: No property fps on this GObject ClutterTimeline
    JS ERROR: !!!     lineNumber = '0'
    JS ERROR: !!!     fileName = 'gjs_throw'
    JS ERROR: !!!     stack = 'Error("No property fps on this GObject ClutterTimeline")@:0
("No property fps on this GObject ClutterTimeline")@gjs_throw:0
_private_Clutter_Timeline([object Object])@:0
()@/home/fernando/gnome-shell/source/gnome-shell/js/ui/tweener.js:208
ClutterFrameTicker()@/home/fernando/gnome-shell/source/gnome-shell/js/ui/tweener.js:198
init()@/home/fernando/gnome-shell/source/gnome-shell/js/ui/tweener.js:47
start()@/home/fernando/gnome-shell/source/gnome-shell/js/ui/main.js:39
@<main>:1
'
    JS ERROR: !!!     message = 'No property fps on this GObject ClutterTimeline'
Window manager warning: Log level 32: Execution of main.js threw exception: Error: No property fps on this GObject ClutterTimeline
fernando homework:~/gnome-shell/source/gnome-shell$