=?UTF-8?Q?Re:_Some_input_just_'out-of-the-box'_Dr._John_v._Kampen?= =?UTF-8?Q?_=C2=B7_Granada?=

Interesting video, thanks!

I believe that browsing through non-started applications and recent documents should be the same as browsing through started application in overlay mode just like so far. I am thinking about something similar to FoxTab Firefox add-on.

The real question is: how to smoothly go from started to non-started application or documents view?

Maybe when Activities button is pressed, started applications are shown just like to date, but at the bottom of the screen are shown reduced in size application shortcuts and recent documents. When user move mouse to the bottom of the screen, screen zoom in on non-started applications and recent documents, while started applications are reduced in size and moved to the top of the screen. Since then user can browse though non-started applications or recent documents just like started applications are shown in overlay mode so far. Moves of mouse (or scroll bar) should show more options with animation.

Left panel could be used to show additional widgets: options for journal view of documents, categories of applications, types of documents etc.