Re: General Gnome-Shell Question

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 11:17 PM, Brent Foor <brentfoor gmail com> wrote:
> After using gnome shell for about 4 months and reading things that come over
> this mail list. I have a few things I would like to suggest to change I'm
> working on making some mockups but I'm wondering if its too late for UI
> changes and if some kind of window list feature has been decided on, "the
> lack of a windows list is what my mockup addresses".

While currently we don't have any plans for the kind of windows list
that GNOME 2 had it is always nice to see what ideas are out there.
I'd be interested to see what you are thinking.

As always, we have an open mind for new ideas.  That said, it doesn't
mean that we don't have our own.  :)

Go ahead and post some mockups if you have them.

Thanks,
Jon