Re: Nautilus vs gnome-shell and the future
- From: John Stowers <john stowers lists gmail com>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>, gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Nautilus vs gnome-shell and the future
- Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 10:37:07 +0100
> This is a slight change in focus for nautilus, as its now to a larger
> degree used when the user wants to do more complex file
> operations. I think with this we can feel more confident that
> for instance the split-view branch would fit better into
> nautilus. Another thing is that we have more screen space now by
> default, which I'd like to use to do a more expressive UI.
Speaking of UI changes, it would be great to see Cosimo's toolbar editor
branch , or something similar, make it into the default install. This
would hopefully allow uses of nautilus like .
] [Thread Prev