RE: Thoughts on Currently Open Applications

Let me first apologize for the initial message, I have no idea why it showed up as blank

As of right now, there is no bottom bar illustrating what applications are open, is this planning on changing?

What is the point of the application name to the right of "Activities"?
It isn't clickable to show the other open applications, (I'd also like the time to be clickable to show the date and/or calendar). I heard it was used to illustrate what window is active instead of relying on window decoration. However this argument falls apart when there are 2 or more windows open of a given application.

Why are the names listed in the open/favorite applications in the overlay?
There is such a small amount of room for the name, nearly every applications name gets truncated.  Also, the name obscures the the dots that show how many windows are open.