Re: Sync workspaces

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:22 PM, Mads Villadsen<maxx krakoa dk> wrote:
> Attached is a small patch that uses libwnck to make sure the workspace
> layout

I'm not too familiar with the concept of workspace layout, so I'll let
someone else respond to that.  But:

> is synced with the window manager.

We *are* the window manager.  Using libwnck inside the mutter process
is not a good idea, we end up talking to ourselves over the X server.

> Any hints on how to make it cleaner will be greatly appreciated.

You should call directly into MetaDisplay, MetaScreen functions to
accomplish what you want.