From: "Emmanuele Bassi" <ebassi linux intel com>
To: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 1:01:01 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Documentation for gnome-shell

On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 12:17 -0400, Joseph Scheuhammer wrote:
> Sander,
>
> Thank you very much for all that information.  I'll check out those links.
>
> I did find these two documentation sites for Clutter, which is fairly
> central to gnome-shell:
>
> Clutter Reference Manual:
> http://www.clutter-project.org/docs/clutter/0.9/index.html

that should be:

  http://www.clutter-project.org/doc/clutter/stable/index.html

which always points to the latest stable documentation for Clutter (in
this case, 1.0.0).

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi, Senior Engineer        | emmanuele bassi intel com
Intel Open Source Technology Center     | http://oss.intel.com