Re: Applets? [was Re: Planning for GNOME 3.0]

I'm new to this (having just joined the gnome-shell-list, but I quite
like this suggestion, with one possible addition.  I was wondering
whether all of them could be on a circular strip (think zoetrope
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoetrope) which could easily be rotated so
that you can choose and manipulate them as required.  A circular
arrangement would allow you to see all the applets at one time (bar
those on the left and right at any particular time), and pick them
easily.

Note: IANAL or an interface designer...

-Mike.