Re: New/Revised Ideas in Designer Playground

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Brian Fleeger <brianfleeger yahoo com> wrote:

Hi all,

I posted a three new/revised ideas to the Designer's Playground on the wiki, and would like any feedback.  Links to the same content are also in the body of this email.

Nice ideas! I hope the blurred overlay to be included and the shelf to be implemented as well as a user list and some sort of most used applications situated on he left and right sides of the screen as seen in the Sugar journal for adults example.

--
A.K.