lions, tabs, spaces, bears

Short version: I have unilaterally converted all the JS to be 4
spaces, no tabs and added the requisite Emacs magic for non-js2-mode,
as well as Eclipse bits.

Long version: I finally noticed that since I wasn't using js2-mode, my
code was using 8-space tabs.  Other code was using 4-spaces.  There
were other style variations too; anyways it was best described as a
total disaster.

Now I'm a big fan of having everyone at least try to use the same
tools, but js2-mode has problems on newer Emacs, and I just can't use
the old Emacs inside a terminal just to get AA (i.e. no mouse).

Earlier in the week I started using Eclipse for my C code, and decided
to give the web tools's JS support a try; unfortunately it gets
confused by the JS 1.7 stuff like "const", and of course doesn't
understand gjs' import system at all.  But it's not too bad, and the
code indenter is decent.  I might see how hard it would be to fix some
of these things.

But hopefully this new scheme will work for Emacs+js2, Emacs-js2, and
Eclipse+WDT.  We'll see, at least this gets things closer to the same
page.