Re: [gnome-shell-ext] How long does a review usually take

Hi Satran,

You can add a comment in the review itself, asking if the reviewer needs more information or just to know the current status of the review. Keep in mind that since this is an opensource effort, it may take a few days to be approved, as they have to manually review the code before approving it and they have to do this on their spare time (AFAIK).

Just give it some time, someone will always reply and approve if they don't find anything funny.

Regards.