Disabling/removing Minimize, Maximize and Close button just on some gnome-terminal's...

Greetings!

     Just like Daniel says (in this posting:  http://marc.info/?l=gnome&m=110237369717724&w=1), I have been successful at removing the 3 buttons on the upper-right of the terminal title bar.

     However, as he also says, that removes them from everything.

     Again similar to his posting, we only would like the buttons removed from a single (or maybe 2) instance of gnome-terminal, but we are fine with the buttons appearing everywhere else, including even other gnome-terminals that aren’t running a legacy application.

     (I don’t know whether different profiles might do it.  I’ve experimented somewhat with them, but in spite of seeing something that made me think “maybe” I haven’t succeeded yet.)

     I have google’d and I haven’t found the answer.  Since his posting was in 2004 and it’s 2010, is there a way to do this now?  J

     Thank you!

     Barry

Barry L. Bond

Work:  (321) 494-5627

DSN:               854-5627

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.