Re: Xscreensaver and Gnome

Luke Redbeard wrote:
I've been using Gnome with FC 5, and had added the extra patterns to xscreensaver. Recently, I used the FC update program and it updated some of the Gnome applets. Now, the screensaver is back to the default four patterns. Does anybody know how to get the rest of them back?

Looking around, I've found that the config file, %gconf.xml, only has the four items in it. Should I uninstall/reinstall the extras? I hate doing such a...gateswear...thing, but if it works, I'll bite the bullet.

--
Things aren't always as they seem
skim milk masquarades as cream!