Help on Yelp

Hi,
  I'm Working for Integra Micro Systems, Bangalore, India.

   We have developed an application on RedHat9. We have to provide help to the same application.

   We had html files for this application. But, since "yelp" requires xml files, we converted these html files to a xml file.

   Now, We have these problems:

   1> How to launch "yelp" browser when user clicks on "Help" menu?
             We are using System(). We have also tried exec().
             Is there any better method than these?

   2> How to display a particular section of the xml file?
             ie, how to make help context sensitive? I tried
             libgnome's gnome_help_display() but it gives a runtime
             error: "Directories for the application is not correctly
                     installed".
             Is there any option for "Yelp" while launching it from
             Command prompt to make it display a particular section?

   3> Where can I get good information on "yelp"?

   4> Is there any other method to give help feature on linux?

   5> Can the "Home" icon on "Yelp" browser be linked to the home page
        of our application?

   6> How to make "Search Index"  display index of our application.

Please answer these questions.

Thanks,
Praveen Kumar K R.