Re: Hair pulling

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 07:33, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-06-13 at 09:44, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> > In my haste to upgrade to 2.6, I've somehow broken my doggone GTK themes
> > - and after re-installing 1.2.10 and 2.2.0, still, nothing.
> >
> > Any hints? I've tried going through bugzilla, but nothings
> > straight-forward - overly complex and untidy...
> >

> More details would help - how did you upgrade (build from source, Fedora
> packages... ?), what OS version are you using, any error messages, where
> do you have the themes installed, what does "broken" mean
> specifically... etc. ;-)
>
> Havoc

I've locate the "build list" and am starting from scratch; one site in
Germany that's quite awfully good, and the other buried on the Gnome
site; awful lot to download and build - and I remember when Gnome was
small enough to d/l in a day...hmmm...

BTW, it's MDK 9.1+ customised, and I'm snagging all the latest sources.
And to think that all I really wanted was to see "the new Nautilus".

stephen kuhn - proprietor
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
mobile: 0410.728.389

Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Love is not
love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to
remove: O, no! it is an ever-fixed mark, That looks on tempests and is
never shaken; It is the star to every wandering bark, Whose worth's
unknown, although his height be taken. Love's not Time's fool, though
rosy lips and cheeks Within his bending sickle's compass come; Love
alters not with his brief hours and weeks, But bears it out even to the
edge of doom. If this be error and upon me proved, I never writ, nor no
man ever loved.