Hair pulling

In my haste to upgrade to 2.6, I've somehow broken my doggone GTK themes
- and after re-installing 1.2.10 and 2.2.0, still, nothing.

Any hints? I've tried going through bugzilla, but nothings
straight-forward - overly complex and untidy...

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com