Selected background not saving during a session.

Hi:

I am having troubles with the Fedora Core 1 release, Gnome 2.0. I am trying to create an account with a locked down session. As such, I removed all unncessary programs. I removed nautilus and I switched my wm from metacity to sawfish. However, I cannot get the transient background to remain from session to session. I have the save session option set. I'm not sure if sawfish is causing the problem or if I have to do something manually on startup since I'm not using metacity, nor nautilus. I had this working under Gnome 1.4. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advanced.

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed Marketplace. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/