WiFi network

Hello all.

I'm an unhappy man. I'm trying to move towards the new technology and also,
I'm exploring new possibilities. I'm a Microsoft Windows user, although I'm
trying to move to Linux.

I bough the RedHat 9 Linux distribution. It seems to be working fine,
although I'll have to get used to the Linux environment (sorry, too many
years working with Windows can melt brains).

Nevertheless, I'm focusing on install all I need into my computer. But I'm
having a problem. I'm connected to the Internet through a WIFI network, but
I cannot make my network card work with Linux. I googled and found something
at http://dmnet.bitacoras.com/index.php?id=4096 (in spanish), and finally I
got those code files to install the driver for Atheros WiFi. However,
because I don't
have access to the Internet through Linux, I downloaded those files from my
Windows. As you guess, now I don't have any way of moving those files to
my linux implementation.

Any idea on what should I do?

Regards,

Fernando Gómez.