Re: locale switch and other gadgets

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 09:22:07PM +0200, David Harel wrote:

> Is there a tool to switch locale language on the panel something like an
> applet?

Yes, the applet is "keyboard layout switcher" I think

> Is there a similar tool to the klipper (KDE clip board)?

Not in Red Hat yet but you can download it
(http://gcm.sourceforge.net/)

> 				knotes?

This is in CVS for GNOME 2.4, you could also download it. (Assuming
this is a post-it note thing.

> 				qtrans/wordtrans?

No, but Red Hat has the KDE app in the GNOME menus. (If you want the
app, not an applet.)

> 				volume control on the panel?

Yes, the applet is "volume control" (under Multimedia)

Havoc