Re: Galeon?

> (I'm writing menu code as we speak...)

Are there any available docs which describe a simple process for editing
the menus?

Specifically, I'd like to remove the "System Settings" folder from all
the machines, hopefully, in some simple config-based way so I don't have
to repackage the world to pull it out.

The goal is simple "system settings" is root-only and my users never
need to run it. They don't have root, they don't need root, and I don't
need the menus to run those programs.

I'm not looking for a graphical method to edit the menus, I would just
like to know if there is a good place for me to look for handling them.

-sv