Help! gnome - RedHat 8.0 and WinAxe

Hi folks,

Relatively new Linux user here, trying to get WinaXe running on my Windows
XP machine to give me a gnome desktop from my RH 8.0 Linux machine.

I can bring up a Telnet connection with no problem at all - I've tried a
number of things to no avail.  If you've been through this your input would
be really helpful.  Both machines are in the same room and I need to
eliminate the second monitor/keyboard and mouse.  I reviewed the WinaXe
Tutorial a number of times and the settings but still at a loss.

If you are located in the US and available for a phone call I have a flat
rate service and would be happy to call and chat about this issue.

Again thanks in advance.

REN

Regards,
:-[PdV]-: