gnomehide updates

Hi,

I synced a bunch of skipjack stuff to gnomehide. Caveats:

 - gnome-games didn't rebuild due to missing esound
   symbols or something. I didn't figure it out
   yet. Anyway the gnome-games package is against
   old libs and the games probably crash on startup.

 - gnome-terminal is built with vte instead of zvt, as an
   experiment. This will work a lot better if you set GDK_USE_XFT=1
   prior to running gnome-terminal.  vte should support input methods,
   multibyte locales, UTF-8 mode, Xft/antialiased fonts, and also
   accessibility. On the down side, it hasn't been tested too much.
   vte issues should be reported to this list.

 - bug-buddy %post will fail due to a missing schemas file.

As always, the packages are almost totally untested; I have seen this
set installed and basically running though. It should be a roughly
functional GNOME 2 environment but very unpolished.

Havoc